Pismo Multihead (again)

Once again I have a use for multihead on my pismo.  And once again, X
political changes have moved the discussion venues.  Should I be using
xorg@freedesktop.org to ask about things like this now?

At any rate, what's going on with multihead on the pismo?  Last I heard
(quite a while ago) someone on Xpert had very limited success that
wasn't widely reproduced.  Has anything else emerged since then?  Is
there any code I can write once I free up some time in a couple of
weeks?  Should I just be asking all this on fd.o?

Thanks,

--
Brian