iPod mini, supported?

hi list,

maybe a bit of topic (still this list is somehow connected to apple
hardware =)

anyone knows if I it's possible to use with linux?

I know that it works for normal iPods, but i couldn't find information
for iPod mini.

Is it HFS+ is it reformatable to fat? The apple page sth. about a win
version (which i suppose could be formatted fat) but doesn't let you
choose.

since i'm planning to import it to europe, can i use my european ibook
plug as an adapter for the ipod recharger.

thx float

                       _        |    .''`.Florian Klinglmueller
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )       |   : :'  :debian-ppc user
 - against HTML email  X        |   `. `'`
             & vCards / \       |     `- float@jabber.org