Re: Confirmation needed: 802.11b/g are not supported?

Guys,

  thanks very much. That was very informative.

  As this is my "secondary" laptop, used on my bedside to quickly
access web/email whenever I want to, the sleep function wrt "instant
on" seems important to me. So I will wait a little longer until a)
sleep is available ot b) OSX raises the level of annoyance.

Cheers,
Mariano