How can I use kernel patches (kernel-tree 2.6.6)

Hi all

I have apt-getted the testing kernel-tree 2.6.6. This package has some
kernel patches (as far as I know), but I have no idee how to use these
patches. What do I have to do that I can use the features of kernel patches?

I know the whole kernel compilation procedure (on a newbie level) from
'make menuconfig' to 'dpkg -i ...', but i have never patched kernel
sources. Is there a debian-kernel-patch-howto?

Kind regards and thank's in advance

Roland Wegmann
rowe_gnu@gmx.net