Can't figure out new installer

I have attempted to install woody a few times but failed on getting Xwindows
to run, but now with all the talk about the new installer on sarge being so
easy I figured I'd give the net install 110Mb (or whatever size it is) CD a
try.  I've got an old world Umax S900 (mac clone) and I can't figure out
where to get the correct ramdisk.image.gz file.  I've been successful in
finding the woody one, but this will not load the new installer.

-Eric