2.6.6 bug while booting on PBG4

Hi all,

I've discovered a bug in the boot process of Linux 2.6.6. After rebooting the machine by holding down the on/off button for a few seconds, the machine boots oke. But after it has been switched off after a halt for a while, the same behavious occurs.

The kernel stops after these lines:

usbcore: registered new driver hiddev
usbcore: registered new driver hid
drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: v2.0:USB HID core driver
mice: PS/2 mice device common for all mice

Anyone knows how to fix this or should I submit it as a bugreport to linux kernel?

Regards,

Pander