Re: X problem on ibook G4

> same troubles with 2.6.6. I tried the patch from Benjamin Herrenschmidt
> (http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/05/msg00221.html)

Huh, I was sure I had seen this patch in bitkeeper's changelog, but I must
have been mistaken... I probably saw it on this list ;-)

> but build failed (NB_TOM & GRPH2_BUFFER_CNTL are unknown).

Try to define them in include/video/radeon.h this way:
#define GRPH2_BUFFER_CNTL            0x03f0
#define NB_TOM                       0x15c

(values from XFree86)

--
Colin
  This message represents the official view of the voices