Re: Debian on PowerBook G4

I have try 2 different kernel files and in each of them (in the readme file) says that it has an ata100 support. and my image file for the CD if the current debian version r.02 from debian.org and I am sure it has ata100 support.

but if u can find out where u got this image, I really like to try it.......btw. is it possible that the new g4 powerbook has something different inside? I have check my documentation and it says the I got a ata100 drive inside....but as u can see....linux dont get it :/

hmmm.......