Re: iBook G4 swsusp status

Reply to the mail from Arne Caspari (arnem@informatik.uni-bremen.de):

> Have you build "usb" support as a module? If so, remove "ohci_hcd" before suspending.
>
> My .config and a lsmod is attached but this is _not_ the lsmod while suspending, since
> I remove "therm_adt746x" and "ohci_hcd" just before I suspend!

I have tested somewhat further and found: You should also remove the ieee1394 modules since
they will freeze the whole system if they are accessed after the resume.

Ie:

rmmod video1394 raw1394 eth1394 ohci1394 ieee1394

and while at it, since I can not currently test the USB support, maybe you should also remove the ehci_hcd module.

 -Arne