Re: 2.6 kernel-image packages

Hi

Thanks for your great work. I just downloaded and installed it on my Powerbook
1 GHz Alu. It works fine (at least for 15 minutes).
Sound does not work (but didn't before neither).

Just some nitpicking about the NEWS.Debian.gz:
- Consider renaming it NEWS.Debian.powerpc.gz to mark it as PowerPC specific.
Or symlink it it NEWS.powerpc.
- Tell how to remake the ramdisk. (I uninstalled and reeinstalled the
kernel-image)
- Tell which hotplug agents are supported?  Tell which packages are to
install. e.g. apt-get install hotplug. But as I had hotplug installed I
progressed without to much hesitation.
- Why do you not install a dependency for one of the supported hotplug agents?

Best regards

--
Niklaus Gige
Wieshoschet 6