RE: Netgear MA111 - USB works perfectly in a Debian PowerBook

I use an external 4 way USB hub on my iMac.
I did
#mkdir /mnt/usb1
#mkdir /mnt/usb2
#mkdir /mnt/usb3
#mkdir /mnt/usb4

so that I had somewhere to mount whatever I plugged in.

My 128MB Disgo shows up as a scsi device on /dev/sc0 (is that right? My
notes are at home)
Then I use 'mount -t vfat /dev/sc0 /mnt/usb3' and away we go.

Don't forget this is the power pc list so we are using different kernels
to the x86 people. The 'hid' usb module is definitely in there.
My kernel is 2.4.18-newpowerpc

Dave Turner