Re: Netgear MA111 - USB works perfectly in a Debian PowerBook

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 09:03:33PM +0200, Jaime Robles wrote:
} This is just a "FYI" email just to tell you in case there is somebody
} looking for a way to connect the powerpc with a USB "pendrive like"
} device.
}
} Some days ago there was a thread about this kind of devices.
}
} I am sending this mail using my new MA111 device :-)'''

That's good to hear. I'm trying to get the same device working on an
x86. I assume the setup is similar. What kernel are you using? What
kernel modules? How did you install the kernel modules, if they aren't
part of the kernel already? What versions? I'm looking for a
step-by-step HOWTO, if you'd be willing to provide it.

} Enjoy!
--Greg