Re: (subtitle: Britannia Rules the Waves)

Incoming from Sean Schertell:
> Yikes, I just joined this list a couple of days ago.  I hope it's not always
> like this...  Does anyone have anything interesting to say about...  oh,
> let's see umm.. well, Debian PPC for example?  :-D

_This_ list is almost always Debian and only Debian, in my
experience.  debian-user, on the other hand, is usually debian and
only debian, until someone top posts, mentions women, wants to know
how to get WinX to do blah, & etc., then all hell breaks loose for a
few days.

Here though, you're pretty safe.  This is the first time I've seen
debian-powerpc deign to harbour an off-topic thread.

- -