Re: acme on Gnome: No sleep support for console and locked X Sessions?
- To: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: acme on Gnome: No sleep support for console and locked X Sessions?
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:16:01 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1082045400.1108.131.camel@debby>
- References: <1081793095.1340.79.camel@debby> <20040412193218.GB31108@atlantic> <1082045400.1108.131.camel@debby>
On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 18:10, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> One probably should be carefully check the dependencies of gnome and
> gnome-desktop-environment before removing them: IIRC, IIUC there are
> situations where both could be needed.
AFAICT using apt-cache, gnome is merely suggested by desktop-base, and
gnome-desktop-environment is only depended upon by other GNOME
Earthling Michel Dänzer | Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Libre software enthusiast | http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer