Your Amazon.fr Enquiry

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.fr.

We have received your mail and wish to inform you that due to some
technical restrictions we are unable to read the attached files of
your mail. Therefore to avoid such a situation in future we would
like to request you to kindly send all your questions to us via the
following URL so that we can reply to your question and help you use
our site in a better way:

http://www.amazon.fr/contactez-nous

However, if you are unable to contact us via this form, you can also
contact us by telephone on the following numbers:

Customer Service can be reached from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am --
7:00 pm (French time):

France and DOM-TOM:
--------------------------------
Telephone: 08 10 26 29 66
Fax:       08 10 08 11 11

International:
-------------
Telephone: +33 1 61 08 12 34
Fax:       +33 1 61 08 11 11

We hope to see you soon at Amazon.fr.

Merci de nous indiquer si cet e-mail a repondu a votre question:

Si oui, cliquez ici:
http://www.amazon.fr/resolved-yes?comm_id=agha3896
Si non, cliquez ici:
http://www.amazon.fr/resolved-no?comm_id=agha3896

Warmest regards

Megh Nath Manjhi
Amazon.fr
Customer Service
http://www.amazon.fr

Your can view and edit your order at any time via "Votre Compte"

(http://www.amazon.fr/votre-compte)

For information about ordering or delivery, please visit our English
Help pages at:

http://www.amazon.fr/in-english

ref_id:=aghacvqq1230507832