Re: Debian linux on Titanium 400MHz Powerbook: Screen too large?

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the pointers. This did the trick. I also had to change the HTiming and VTiming in the Monitor section. I'm guessing that was necessary, but what do the remaining Timing numbers refer to? And can I delete them?

Getting Debian running on the G4 PB has turned out to be a little more complicated than Yellowdog, which, perhaps not surprisingly required essentially no interaction or tweaking. Still the payoff of having dselect and apt-get should more than pay for it.

Now onto sound!

Thanks again, Pete