Re: X problem ibook 2.2

Thanks Kiko.

My kernel and modules installed from a fresh (beta3) install don't
appear to have the uninorth-agp module.

Looks like I'm going to have to compile from scratch.

Since I'm going to do this, I'm keen to get a stable and easy way of
grabbing the sources with crypto, firewire, usb, hfs etc. etc. already
patched if possible (+ support for this machine's monitor, of course).
Anyone suggest a good source?

Thanks
Rory

--