Re: Problems with install on Power Mac G3 minitower

I've gotten this far already several times.  If I chose "continue
without..." it complains that there are already files in the filesystem
it's trying to install into.  If I say go-ahead anyway, it downloads a
bunch of duplicate packages and crashes when trying to re-install them.

I'm hoping that if I use "medium" priority, I'll be able to chose
"continue without..." *before* it tries to install anything else.  Is
that likely to work?

Rick