Re: ReiserFS on Powerbook?

Hi,

Brady Jarvis writes:

> Everything I have read on installing GNU/Linux on Powerbooks deals
> with either Ext2 or Ext3, with no mention of ReiserFS. [...] I
> wanted to ask if it was a reasonable expectation to see it supported
> on PPC hardware.

If you are loooking for an alternative journalling filesystems, you
may want to give xfs a try.  I've used it on my powerbooks for quite
some time now.  It's probably never mentioned in installation reports
because until recently, it required a patched kernel source tree.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!