Re: /etc/power/apm fifo

> > find -exec grep {}
>
> Ahem.
>
> find: -exec: no terminating ";"

You're kidding, right? Above minimalist command line was only meant to
instigate experimentation :-)

find <someplace> -type f -exec grep -l <something> {} \; might actually
work, though.

> > If you use a hammer to tighten a screw, do you also complain about
> > unexpected side effects?
>
> Well, tightening a screw with a hammer works to some extent.  At
> least, it works a lot better than driving in a nail with a
> screwdriver.

You haven't seen some of the screwdrivers around here. Sure, both works to
some extent. Neiter is the right tool for this particular job. If I
already know there might be surprises lurking in the filesystems I better
be careful to pick the right tool.

	Michael