Re: gtkpbbuttons 0.6.2 unofficial package

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2004 18:53 schrieb Wolfram Quester:

Hallo,

> Another interesting thing is that I can't switch my display off with that
> new version of pbbuttonsd. I can do it with the old version. Now I can't
> go below brightness level 1 (even if I change /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf).

This has something to do with automatic brightness adjustment. This
currently limits the brightness to minimum value of 1. After switching
LCD autoadjustment off you can dim your display completly dark again.

> Next I found is that changing the volume is very slow with MacOSX theme,
> its better with the classic theme but slower than with the old version.

This may depend on the graphical overhead of the MacOSX theme. I*m
not shure if I'm able to make it faster.

 Best Regards
   Matthias Grimm