Re: 2.4.25 kernel: suspend causes freeze on iBook2

I had a similar behaviour when wmcdplay was running on my ibook, with
2.6.3. Even when I called snooze from a console.

I don't know if it can be related....

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail