Courier Build Failure

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of courier and I'm facing a rather strange build failure:

The execution of mkinstalldirs (in a for-loop) fails after many successful
executions.

Ireally have no clue what's wrong because powerpc is the only architecture
that fails at this point.

It would be nice if someone on this list could try to reproduce the problem
(please use a clean environment) and tell us if the problem is reproducible.

If the build succeeds, I would really appreciate an upload.

Thanks
	Racke

Interchange Development Team