Re: 2.4.25-1 debian kernel available based on -ben1 tree, G5 tester wanted.

Hi,

> I have just uploaded the 2.5.25-1 kernel, and as it is NEW, made it
> available at :
>

>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/powerpc/2.4.25-1

I noticed a mol-modules-2.4.25-powerpc package there.  As the official
maintainer of mol in general and of the pre-packaged mol-modules in
particular I want you to know that I do not approve of this package
for a number of reasons.  In the future, let me know where to find
your kernel packages beforehand, then we can prepare a synchronized
upload.

FYI, I have created mol-modules-2.4.25-powerpc packages for all three
flavours (powerpc, powerpc-small, and powerpc-smp) and uploaded them.
They are NEW as well, so please be patient while they queue up for
inclusion into unstable.  If anybody absolutely needs the updated
packages right now, drop me an email.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!