Ben's kernel?

Hi all,

My question is just a little curiosity. Well, I think that I'm running the
2.6.3 kernel with the Ben's patch set. I say "I think" because when I run
"make menuconfig" I only can read on the top of the screen something like
"Linux Kernel 2.6.3 Configuration" (no -benY after version number).

I've rsync'd the sources from mvista mirror. So, am I really getting the Ben's
Linux kernel?

Sorry if my question is to obvious.

Thank you all.

--
(o_.'   Imobach González Sosa   imobachgs@softhome.net
//\c{}  imobachgs@step.es       a2419@dis.ulpgc.es

Yo podría ser el último paria de mi reino, un leproso abandonado por todos,
sin
recuerdo y sin esperanza de goce alguno, y aún quisiera vivir.
		-- Jacinto Benavente. (1866-1954) Dramaturgo español.