Re: rivafb on pbook 12"

I had the same problem with my pbook 17'.
What I did to solve it, is:
1) make a backup of .config file to some place,
2) rsync the tree
3) make clean
4) copy the backed up .config file to your new tree
5) make menuconfig or whatever you use
5) exit saving changes
6) compile; make && make modules && make modules_install
7) put the new vmlinux to /boot/ and run ybin -v, to support newly
created linux kernel image. Before that make the nec. modif. to
yaboot.conf
8) Save your old kernel :)
9) boot...
Hope I didn't forget something here..