rs6000 x problem

hi
i m having IBM rs6000 7043-143 machine i have succefully installed
debian and also compiled new kernel 2.4.22 , also configure X , but when i
issue xinit command it just waiting after configured mouse then i have to
^c to exit , i m having ps/s mouse and matrox G200 grapgic card , and
IBM P76 monitor , if possible please send me xf86config-4 file or help me
how to do setting also , one more problem is there machine stop
responding after 2-3 hrs continuos running  , no telnel no ping just hangs
then i have to power off the machine then reboot

AJAY CHADHA
ENGINEER (IT)
IT DEPARTMENT ,NTPC TTPS
"Speed & Quality is essence of IT"