Re: ppc memory

On 19/12/2003, at 2:04 AM, Ryan Verner wrote:
what do you mean with same type (size, manufacturer,pins,...?) sorry
that i dont have a clue about hardware.

There's a program available on VersionTracker for OS X that lists every mac ever made, it's specs, and replacement part types for everything in the system. It's damn handy, but I can't remember for the life of me what it's called.

Anybody here know of it?

This thread is old and long dead, but I'll post the name of the application anyway; "Mactracker" - OS X only, but it's a damn useful application if you need to reference hardware bits and pieces of basically *anything* Apple have ever made. Just came in handy 5 minutes ago :-)

Signature space for rent.