Re: Newbie Question: Installing debianppc

david howe (david howe <david@quadra.qednet.biz>)
wrote on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:20:46 +1100
with subject "Re: Newbie Question: Installing debianppc"

Sorry,

maybe i said something wrong (missed some words):

i can _not_ boot directly from the CD, because an OpenFirmware
doesnt show up, and MacOS boots directly.