Re: usbfs devmode problem on 2.6.1-ben1

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 04:22, mammique wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i try to use an usb digital camera on an AlBook under debian unstable
> with kernel 2.6.1-ben1. Gphoto2 works well as root but not as normal
> user, usbfs seems to be mounted correctly with devmode=0666 wich should
> provide access to usb device r/w for normal user :

I've had this problem before, though I didn't quite figure out what
was going on (I admit I didn't spend a lot of time investigating
neither).

Could you fwd to the usb-devel list ?

If you don't get an answer there, I'll try to find some time to
investigate myself again. I'm quite busy lately though...

Ben.