[no subject]

I am using a Radeon 9000 card. Worked perfectly under 2.4.23 (although little success with X)

booting the Vm linux from yaboot with the novideo option had no effect.
"ultra2:11, /vmlinux novideo"

As well, the video=openfb doesnt work.

I have tried the suggestions quoted on <URL:http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/post-halloween-2.5.txt> with no success. I haven't explicitly added CONFIG_FB_CONSOLE but CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE was set. The new Radeon drivers were set to load as a module, and the character radeon drivers were also set in the config.

Still no success.

Alex