Memory leak with debian/testing on a Mac G4

Hi!

Are there any well known issues with debian/testing on a Mac G4?
The kernel is a 2.4.20.
I updated from debian/stable to debian/testing and it seems the system is leaking memory, put I can't pinpoint any specific faulty package. Currently it's running top with a minimalistic set of running daemons (cron, dhcp, inetd, sshd and samba 3.0.0); top shows the used memory total increasing by 4k every second, yet I don't see this memory accounted to any of the process listed.

I failed to find any bug reports related to this. I'll try again later.

Any hint, tip or comment appreciated
Regards
Ralf