Re: powerbook g4

On Jan 11, 2004, at 8:27 AM, Alessandro Riz -ml wrote:

Hi,
 Yesterday I buy a powerbook g4 12" and now I wold like to install
debian sid.
I found some article on internet but I've a problem...
When I press at the start apple+alt+o+f it don't start Open Firmware...
What should I do to enter in it?

Thanks
 Alessandro
--
Legge di Parker La bellezza e' soltanto epidermica, la bruttezza arriva
fino all'osso.