Re: powerbook g4

Alessandro Riz -ml wrote:

Il dom, 2004-01-11 alle 17:28, Elimar Riesebieter ha scritto:

OS X installed?

yes

Ciao
 Alessandro

Ciao

Elimar

As I already told you in private:

The machine definetly has to load the open firmware, as far as i know.
Are you sure you re pressing the cmd-alt-o-f ( the apple key is normaly called command key ) combination, right away, ( immedialty after the turning on ? )

thought i don't think it makes a difference :
i do take normaly the alt & the apple key left from the space, and the o-f right afterwords. I think to have heard once that the sequence in which the keys are hit is important, I am not sure, thought.

--
Bob Hentges                            |     .''`.
http://bhentges.luxadmin.org           |    : :'  :