Re: help PowerBook G4 sleep works.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: help PowerBook G4 sleep works.
- From: Hugang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:39:52 +0800
- Message-id: <20040108173952.6da9e714@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1073549233.783.126.camel@gaston>
- References: <20040108145749.6a123f22@localhost> <1073546577.4416.122.camel@gaston> <20040108154805.605f269c@localhost> <1073549233.783.126.camel@gaston>
Organization: Beijing Soul
X-Mailer: Sylpheed version 0.9.8claws (GTK+ 1.2.10; powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:07:13 +1100
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com> wrote:
> It's on my todolist, shouldn't be that hard actually. Most of the CPU
> context save/resume code is already there in the current sleep code,
> except that we should exit from it for suspend-to-disk
Yes, I found it. How long can you finish it, Please let me known it can
work, I want to test it.
> I'll get a more up to date version merged in soon, let me know if it
> works at that point.
Ok, I'm waiting. :)
> Probably... You could help them :) The Apple driver has the
> symbols in the code, so disassembling it is possible :)
I has try do objdump just now, But not easy to understand asm code.
Hu Gang / Steve
RLU# : 204016  (Registered Linux user)
GPG Public Key: http://soulinfo.com/~hugang/HuGang.asc