Radeon 7000 and Powermac 9500

Hi,

I have a woody 2.4.18 on my Powermac 9500 180MP. I install it on ultra2wide scsi (2 drives) and I boot with quik. I have an ATI Rage 128 SE and it works fine. But my Display die a few days ago... it was a VGA. I have 2 Apple LCD displays but they are only in ADC or DVI (with apple adapter ADC to DVI).

I try to install a radeon 7000 PCI on my Powermac, and the ADC to DVI with a 17 inches Apple Display. But the screen is black, and It won't come up on boot.....

I have configured "radeon" on my kernel...

What should I do?

Thx

David