Re: powerpc 2.4.22-3 kernel packages ready.

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 02:10, Christian Leimer wrote:
> Am Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:40:25 +0100 schrieb Sven Luther:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 07:57:22PM +0100, Christian Leimer wrote:
> >>
> I had no problems with the HIGHMEM option, so it works ;-). But dont the
> others with more than 384 MB ram need this also?

I can use up to 768 MB without highmem, dunno whether UP or the fact
that it's a NewWorld Mac or whatever makes the difference.

> What about the voodoo3 dri module, i use a pci card?

Do you have any indication that it would work? It would be news to me
that tdfx DRI had ever been fixed for big endian; Kostas Georgiou worked
on it a long time ago, but to my knowledge he never quite succeeded, and
none of his fixes have been integrated.

Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer