Re: Segfault on apt-get (sarge)

> Ken Treis <ken@miriamtech.com> [2003-11-18 19:11]:
>
> I just upgraded one of my briQ-based servers to the latest from sarge,
> and now I get segmentation faults when apt reads package lists:

> # apt-cache update
> Segmentation fault

> I can still get files onto the system, and I can still install them with
> `dpkg -i`, so I'm confident that I can recover from this situation ...
> but only if I can figure out which package is to blame.

I am figuring the same problems for systems running 2.4 as well as
2.6.  Since I make use of them in a "production environment" (well, I
work on them every day,) I would be happy to fix that problem asap.

I would be more than happy to get help for fixing this problem!

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |