Re: Nautilus and Backspace problems

Le mardi 18 novembre 2003 à 09:04
Michael Flaig <mflaig@uni.de> a écrit :

> [...]
>> something similar, my locale is fr_FR@euro) is activated in the
>> preferences, hitting Backspace asks me if I want to delete the file !
>
> maybe your keymap does send delete instead of backspace?

Well, I used xev to see if this was the case, but the Backspace key
really sends "backspace" and Alt+Backspace sends "delete".
>> Has anyone seen this before? Should I investigate my keymap/ibook or
>> ask on gtk-gnome list or even file a bug report? Thanks for your help.
>
> check your keymap first.

If my keymap was to blame, shouldn't I have problems on other
applications as well ? Strange thing is only Nautilus bugs me :(
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"La bêtise, c'est de la paresse." - Jacques Brel