Re: powerpc 2.4.22-3 kernel packages ready.

On 15/11/2003 at 14:11, David Kimdon wrote:

> Works great here, except having CONFIG_INET_ECN=y breaks connections
> to some hosts[1].  I suggest CONFIG_INET_ECN be disabled.  Lots of
> discussion here:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/debian-devel-200109/msg00041.html

You can disable it at runtime when you want:

echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

(that's what the above discussion is about, not about kernel support for
that option).

Having the option of enabling/disabling it, I would prefer my kernel
having support for it.

Just my 2 cents...

Best regards

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything. _Although_, I
prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the discussion.
Thanks.