sysctl should disable ECN by default

Package: procps
Version: 1:2.0.7-6
Severity: wishlist
Tags: woody

I suggest to disable ECN¹ in the default network configuration.
This should be done in Woody since we don't like our users to be
confused just because of the ECN support in kernel is turned on.

¹ ECN bit causes trouble on bad configured firewalls, so the fresh
installed Debian box won't be able to connect some remote hosts.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux zombie 2.4.9 #5 Sam Sep 1 14:05:03 CEST 2001 i686
Locale: LANG=de_DE, LC_CTYPE=de_DE

Versions of packages procps depends on:
ii  libc6                     2.2.4-1        GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libncurses5               5.2.20010318-3 Shared libraries for terminal hand

--
Lieber ein Pinguin, der läuft, als ein Fenster, das hängt.