Re: ATI radeon 7200 and dri-trunk

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 15:15, marco wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:11:17 +0100
> Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 16:34, marco wrote:

> > > no :-(
> >
> > So which XFree86 version works, using what configuration?
>
> All versions of Xfree works with fbdev driver. but I can't have accel...
>
> When I use radeon_drv X stop with libvgahw.a error...

For the record, this is a fundamental problem; the vgaHW module tries to
access VGA resources, which isn't possible via the PCI bus on newer Macs
(right, Ben?). The only workaround will be not to use the vgaHW module
with Option "UseFBDev".

Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer