Re: pbuilder (amiga-fdisk), evolution (gal2) issues

Le mar 04/11/2003 à 08:12, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
> The actual bug is in debootstrap, which does not include libreadline4 in the
> powerpc specific package list. I sent a patch to the BTS yesterday, see
> #218533

Yes I saw your bug in the rc list. Thanks for filling it.
In the mean time I need a work around to chroot build the last g2.4 for
powerpc.
I will send a mail to -gtk-gnome to ask them to NMU gal2.

Thanks,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barbe <christophe.barbe@ufies.org>