Re: radeon graphic speed regression 2.4 -> 2.6 test7 benh

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du mardi 28 octobre
2003, vers 23:03, Soeren Sonnenburg <debianppc-ml@nn7.de> disait:

> As I am now on 2.6.0-test7 using the new radeon driver I realized that
> the scrolling speed in a multi-gnome-terminal is approx. 8 times slower
> than with 2.4.

At first, I have the same impression with mplayer. I am not able
anymore to read some video at full speed and I notice that "rendering"
can take up to 15% of the proc (compared to Vidix). ATI M6, -test9.
--
Use variable names that mean something.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)