Re: Antwort: Installing Debian

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 10:52, karl.kappel@segmueller.de wrote:
> I have modified the Debian Installer to run on iSeries.
>
> With this tool you can install Debian 3.0 on iSeries using
> the installer menu. This way it is possible to setup from
> Debian CD or direct from internet.
>
> Let me know if you are interested in this stuff.

I'm very interested in this.  I was planning to attempt my own port.  If
you can post URLs and/or patches that would be great!  I'd be happy to
test your installer as I would have had to test my own anyways.

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com
               Custom Internet and Computer Solutions