Re: share partition between macosx and debian

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
Last thing, I'll  probably use Branden Robinson's help  page to install,
but is there  any documentation about the new  debian-installer? Maybe I
can try it and help with a report?
You can find debian-installer images on http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/powerpc/ Any testing and installation reports to debian-boot@lists.debian.org would be appreciated. There are manually updated "working" images and automatically updated daily images. They daily images are a bit wonky at the moment because we had some library transitions.
Thanks for your time,

Thanks for testing debian-installer

gaudenz