Re: New per subarch 2.4.22 powerpc kernels, please test.

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> > Well, the kernel booted fine on all the Newworld Powermacs that I
> > could get a hand on,

> Ok, nice.  Did it work fine with the kernel modules also ?

Sorry I don't know, most of these machines are other people's
workstations in our department and normally run Mac OS X, so I just
checked whether the important hardware was properly recognised by
booting the kernel to the point where it started whining about not
finding a root filesystem.

> > >   1) Each kernel image still has a 8Mo or such copy of the
> > >   modules. I wanted to separate them,

> Yep, i could be doing it manually all the way.  But i don't feel
> this is a good idea this near to sarge,

A very good point that I'll happily take.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!