Re: openoffice.org in Sid

FYI:

Tomorrow  OOo 1.1.0 final for PPC Linux will/should be available on the
YellowDogLinux mirrors in pub/yellowdog/software/openoffice/

These are NOT debs but instead the Official OOo installer build done for PPC
Linux.

It should work on any system using late versions of glibc-2.3.1 (such as YDL
3.0) or glibc-2.3.2 such as Mandrake, etc.

You may want to install and use it while you wait for official debian debs to
come along.

Hope this helps,

Kevin