Development help still needed for prom-libc/yaboot2

Hi,

I am still in need of development help, there was not enough response
to the last request.

As you may have heard I have been working on completely rewriting, and
redesigning yaboot, from scratch, for a 2.0 release.  (the 2.0 release
will address many long standing user issues, and in general make for a
much more useful, powerful, and portable bootloader).

However my time is rather limited, thus development is going quite
slowly.

If there there is anyone out there interested in helping with this
project please contact me by private mail, or on the yaboot-devel
mailing list (http://lists.penguinppc.org).  Note it is important to
contact me so tasks can be coordinated to prevent duplication of
and/or wasted efforts.

At present I really need people with strong C design, and coding
skills, particularly filesystem related coding would be ideal at the
moment.   There is a specific (somewhat complex) task of prom-libc
which is a major hurdle preventing further development of the entire
project at present, even just some short term help to overcome this
aspect would be of great benefit.

Offers to test are of course appreciated, but at this time are not
needed as there is nothing to test, so if you just want to test
something please wait for development releases of yaboot 1.99, for the
moment there is nothing you can do.

Thanks.

(I am not subscribed to debian-powerpc, and replies to this shouldn't
go there anyway as its not really on topic).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/