gprs, bluetooth and t68i

Hi,

I'm trying to connect using gprs (in France) with debian unstable,
benh kernel last rsync vers + bluez + a t68i from SonyErikson phone.
Unfortunately i cannot go further than seeing the phone and its
services,
and trying to connect to the phone via /dev/rfcomm0 linked to channel
1 (DUN) of the phone. I tried many ppp confs and i'm really unsure on
how to do this.
This phone works well on OSX (someone I know who uses the same phone
company).

When i do pon, i see the pppd process hanging just before ip
negociation.Phone is 'COnnecting...' forever.

Thks for help if someone ever succeeded in making this config work.
--
Jean-Christophe Michel <jc.michel@symetrie.com>
Symétrie